3/29/2009

VA - Punk Goes Crunk (2008)

Artista - VA
Album - Punk Goes Crunk (2008)
Website - http://www.myspace.com/punkgoescrunk
Genero - Punk / Rap
Country - United States

Tracklist.
1. Set Your Goals - "Put Yo Hood Up" by Lil Jon
2.
Say Anything - "I Got Your Money" by Ol' Dirty Bastard
3. The Secret Handshake - "I Wish" by Skee-lo
4. Forever The Sickest Kids - "Men In Black" by Will Smith
5. My American Heart - "California Love" by 2pac
6. The Maine - "I Wanna Love You" by Akon
7. Emanuel - "Kryptonite" by Purple Ribbon All Stars
8. Person L - "The Seed" by The Roots
9. The Devil Wears Prada - "Still Fly" by Big Tymers
10. All Time Low - "Umbrella" by Rihanna
11. Scary Kids Scaring Kids - "Notorious Thugs" by The Notorious B.I.G.
12. The Escape Frame - "Nothin' But A "G" Thang" by Dr. Dre
13. Hot Rod Circuit - "Gin And Juice" by Snoop Dog
14. Lorene Drive - "Hey Ya" by Outkast
15. New Found Glory - "Tennessee" by Arrested Development

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment